Be Very Alert!- By Val Hollard (NZ)
On Watch at the Door No 232, December 6, 2016
THE DEMISE OF THE GREAT COMMISSION
There are an increasing number of people who call themselves Christians who have decided that the message of the Great Commission is only meant for certain people and not others. Rome and many evangelicals now teach that Muslims worship the same God as Christians, hence do not give Muslims the Gospel message. As we get nearer to the 500th anniversary since the Reformation, many more of the “separated brethren” are breaking down bridges and falling headlong into the arms of Rome.
Pope Francis has now declared a new sin by saying “every form of proselytism among Christians is sinful.” He says it is a grave sin. It is the pope’s latest push to protect his 1.2 billion Catholics from being evangelised by Christians with the true Gospel. Most Catholics need the Gospel message and to be discipled in the truth.
There are many evangelicals who believe that Jews are saved by a different covenant and don’t need the Gospel message. The central decision-making body for Germany’s main Protestant church, The Evangelical Church in Germany which encompasses 23 million members, has passed a resolution declaring that Christians “are not called to show Israel the path to God and his salvation.” It was explained that since God never renounced His covenant with Israel, Jews do not need to embrace the Christian covenant to be saved.
Dear saints, there is no such thing as a ‘Christian covenant.’ Search the whole Bible and you will not find one. Too many Christians view the New Testament as a non-Jewish document, separate from the Old Testament. This is not so. Remember that Jesus and his closest followers were all Jews. For years all His disciples were Jews. It was Jews who brought the gospel to both Jews and Gentiles. Every blessing the church now enjoys comes from covenants made with Jews. Our instructions are to get the Gospel message out to everyone: Jew, Muslim, Catholic and anyone else who has not yet put their trust solely in the Jesus of the Bible for their salvation, and by faith, not by works, experiences, church attendance or anything else.
Remember that the way is narrow. Over two billion people in the Protestant/Evangelical and Catholic Church believe they will end up in heaven. With over 7 billion people on the earth, that is not a narrow way. It is absolutely essential that all who call themselves Christian make certain of their salvation as time is running short. And for all of us who are saved, we need to pray for boldness to approach people in whatever way we can with the Good News. Not all of us are equipped as evangelists, but we can all pray for the unsaved, we can support missions, and we all have a testimony.
THE GROWING POPULARITY OF RFID IMPLANTS
According to an article in The Daily Sheeple, Australia is becoming the first country to begin micro-chipping its citizens. Australia does have a plan in mind for RFID micro-chipping related to the health care system, but this is not what is pushing the present move. A clever propaganda campaign is equating micro chipping with becoming ‘superhuman.’ And people are begging for it.
Hundreds of Australians are delighting in the fact that they can turn on lights, unlocks doors and log into computers with a wave of the hand. For between $80 and $140 people can become so-called ‘super humans.’
This is not just happening in Australia but around the world. People love devices which simplify their lives. They no longer have to carry around a bunch of keys or access cards. Some people have more than one implant. They are also being trialled for identification purposes and for storing personal data.
Advocates of the RFID chips believe it won’t be long before you will be able to use them to make payments in cafes and shops. There are issues of security and what happens when people don’t want one.
A growing number of countries are getting rid of cash for various reasons. In India, Australian and European tourists have recently been forced to busk and beg for money on the streets so they can get to their countries’ embassies and receive help after “demonetisation” of high-value currency left them “virtually penniless.” They could only use low value notes of which there is an acute shortage.
India took a drastic move toward a cashless society in 2012. The program involves the allocation of a Unique Identification Number to every single one of its 1.2 billion residents. Three different forms of information are being used: fingerprints, iris scans and pictures of the face. The idea is to prevent identity theft and social welfare fraud. India has not gone as far as RFID chips yet, but is well on the way.
This brings us to the Mark of the Beast. “He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.” (Rev 13:16-17) There is a strong possibility that this will be an RFID chip. At present the RFID chips seem harmless. But those who worship the beast and take his mark will break out in ugly and painful sores and will never enter the kingdom of heaven. (Rev 16:2) This greater use of RFID chips appears to be another sign that we are getting very close to the end of this age.
- An Imam at the Al-Taqwa mosque in Manukau, Auckland, who was criticised for hate speech against Jews has been permanently stood down from the Federation of Islamic Associations of NZ (FIANZ). Imam Dr Mohammad Anwar Sahib, however, retains his role as president of the mosque and can continue to preach. Sahib stated, “The Christians are using the Jews, and the Jews are using everybody. Because they think that their protocol is to rule the entire world…” The Federation president said it condemns and rejects any form of anti-Semitic or hate speech and also would not tolerate any derogatory comments and speeches against women. Also, FIANZ said it “vehemently opposed all teaching promoting intolerance, prejudice and discrimination against the followers of any faith.” If anyone has read the Quran, or has followed what happens to Christians in Muslim countries, they will know that this is a pack of lies. Muslims are allowed to lie – taqiyya – in order to further their political goals, namely world conquest.
- Terror attacks are at an eleven-year high in wealthy nations. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development countries suffered 731 attacks, a 23 percent increase from its previous high in 2004 after a steady rise over the past six years, according a new report by the Institute for Economics and Peace. Meanwhile Iraq, Nigeria, and Pakistan – which account for a third of total incidents worldwide – each declined by more than 20 percent. The divergence reflects both the success of developing nations’ sustained military campaigns against the Islamic State and Boko Haram as well as high-income countries’ failure to address factors that inspire far-right wing and Islamic fundamentalist attackers. An article in Natural News describes how Western nations, especially those people living in cities, have become so wealthy, weak and pathetic they have forgotten how to defend themselves. The hard life that terrorists have been brought up in in Muslim countries breeds self-determination, resilience, individualism and adaptability. All the military attacks on Muslim populations in the Middle East are killing off their weak people and turning their survivors into SUPER soldiers.
- Recently released figures by the UK government’s anti-radicalization task-force, “Prevent,” notes that nearly 300 children across Britain have been referred to the agency over the last year. Of those 300 cases, at least 16 were reported to be as young as 10, according to The Mirror. Compounding concerns is the recent appearance of stickers plastered across the streets of Liverpool proclaiming some neighbourhoods to be “Nazicontrolled zones.” One British parliamentarian has noted that the rate of growth emanating from the extreme-right is now outpacing recruitment into Islamist extremist groups.
- The pope has extended indefinitely to all Roman Catholic priests the power to forgive abortion, a right previously reserved for bishops or special confessors in most parts of the world. A new app will also enable Catholics to confess their sins with the help of their smartphones. Interactive maps show users where their nearest church is located for a quick trip. Comment: Bible-believers are blessed to know that they can at any time come to God through Jesus, our intercessor, and have sins forgiven wherever they may be.
- Catholic tourist maps and pilgrimage brochures omit the name “Israel” and promote tours to “the Holy Land” instead. Catholic pilgrims usually stay in Palestinian Arab hotels and listen to Palestinian Arab tour guides. As a result, these pilgrims return home filled with hatred towards Israel. This is blatant anti-Semitism which is promoted by the Vatican.
We never know when or where the next big earthquake will strike and we seem to be getting a lot more of them. Our 7.8 quake left some farmers along the Clarence River “completely flabbergasted.” A 10 metre high hill appeared from nowhere along river flats. One described it as “unbelievable and if you hadn’t known what it looked like before you would never notice it.”
Well, the Bible tells us that a very high hill is going to arise in the last days and cause people to flee in terror:
“Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, His holy mountain. It is beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth; like the utmost heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion, the city of the Great King. God is in her citadels; He has shown Himself to be her fortress. When the kings joined forces, when they advanced together, they saw her and were astounded; they fled in terror; trembling seized them there, pain like that of a woman in labour; You destroyed them like ships of Tarshish shattered by an east wind.” (Psalm 48:2-7)
Read Revelation 19 to find out how the armies are destroyed.
A few useful sites to keep you informed over summer:
Worthy News. Sign up for it and get it delivered to your mail box.
Rapture Ready News
Koenig World Watch Daily
John Haller’s prophecy update
Grain for the journey – David Nathan
David Nathan’s website:
And if you want still more, sign up for the very informative Gatestone Institute articles:
I will now be having a break over summer. The next Alert! will probably appear near the end of January. I wish to extend a big thank you to all have encouraged me in various ways, and a special thank you for your prayers. Information I have been forwarded has also been appreciated and I have often included it in the Alerts.
So much has happened in the last year and every year we think the end must be close, but God always seems to have more for us to experience before the last 7 years. But it will come! Our timing is not like God’s!
Whatever you do, don’t let other issues rob you of your main focus: your relationship and walk with the Lord Jesus Christ and our blessed hope in the resurrection. Aim to become more mature and holy in God’s sight.
Please be good Bereans and check everything I say. But it is my great desire to see you all fully prepared for what is coming and to be kept on the narrow way, so that you will receive a joyous reception when you reach your final home.
I wish you all a joyous and blessed Christmas/Hanukkah and a prosperous New Year!
To be on the list to receive copies of “Be Very Alert!” either click HERE to be added to our e-mail list, or “follow” this blog.